Friday 1 June 2012

Feliz Cumpleaños Nailah!!

On May 24, I had a Mexican birthday party. I invited 4 friends over for a birthday party. Sophia, Amanda, Zara and Taylor. We hung out at my house for almost 2 hours. We took turns dancing with my friend Zara. Papa made Margaritas with Margarita mix and 7up. We also made butterfly bag charm craft. Then, at 5:30 we headed to the Mexican restaurant. Little Mexican Cantina in Steveston on Chatham. We went in, they gave me a Sombrero, and all my friends took turns playing with it. We got to each make taco bowls and soft tacos. They put out cheese, chicken, salsa and lettuce. Everyone had fries for their side dish. (So Mexican!! Sì?) For me they made sautéed shrimp with cilantro. If you don't know, I am a pesctitarian. They normally don't do that at the restaurant. Zara kept saying "I could live here, eat this all food for free!" After, we went back to my house and opened PRESENTS!! I got some AWESOME gifts. Taylor got me a $50 SHOP! gift card. Zara got a chef notebook and a Lego Friends set Café edition. Sophia got me a Paris travel bag and four t-shirts. And…Amanda got me a sorbet, frozen yogurt and ice cream maker! We had strawberry shortcake for dessert!! My favorite!! The last guests left at 9:45!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Sounds like you and your girls had a blast. i love eating at the Mexican Cantina, we should go together some time this summer.

    Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your last year before double digits!

    xoxo Auntie Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your whole blog and loved it! We will have to plan a day where we can all hang out and we can have some Indian food together. Strawberry Shortcake is also my favorite, so I'll have to make that for us (well, mainly you and I since it is our favorite:). Thank you so much for sharing your blog with me. You're a very talented and smart girl! Looking forward to reading more from you<3

    ReplyDelete