Thursday 16 August 2012

currently snacking on...

I am going to start a new thing on my blog, everyday, I will blog on what I'm currently snacking on. Inspired by my other favorite blog, Oh Joy! Check it out on www.ohjoy.blogs.com or follow her on Instagram, @ohjoyblogs.

I am currently snacking on Japanese snacks, thanks to my mom's friend from Japan. #1. White Chocolate Strawberries. Tangy, whole freeze-dried strawberries coated in a thick layer of sweet, silky white chocolate. #2. Fry Chips. Japanese premium potatoes, fried until slightly lighter than a chip but, defiantly crispier than a fry. Yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you're nine years old . Keep it up p, and Carey Bradshaw look out.
    Where to buy those Nippon chips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not Carey Bradshaw but someone else famous and better looking.

    ReplyDelete