Thursday 23 August 2012

Mini Donuts!

As we were walking through Steveston going to get ice cream earlier, the smell of mini donuts caught me. Outpost Mini Donut Company is fairly new, for about a year it has been sitting at #110-12240 2nd Ave, Steveston, right beside Mary's ice cream, where the old Candy Aisle was. The flavours we had were: Coconut Paradise, Blueberry, Maple, Vanilla Bean and Lemonade. Maybe you're thinking what I first thought when I heard lemonade glazed mini donuts, really?? Lemonade glaze on a donut?? But, surprisingly it was my favourite out of all of them! Slightly sour with a little finish of white and yellow sprinkles. Oh, I forgot to say, besides being really delicious, the place itself was really nice! The owner was an interior designer before she opened Outpost Mini Donut Company. Check more out at www.outpostmdc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment