Saturday 17 November 2012

A milestone…

I'm sure most of you like poached eggs... Right? Well, today I went back to Chewies (look at the post "Chewies.") for brunch today and I had my first poached egg (also my first benedict) in a southern crab cake benny. It was SUPER good! When I was deciding what to have, my Mama told me, "You won't regret it Nailah, I know you don't really love eggs, but, it's a crab cake benny! You won't regret it." And, she was right! It was so good! And, I know, for me, to love food this much, I have NEVER had a poached egg, I am also a pescatarian and an egg being one of the like, ten proteins that are available, I don't really like them. Still, they aren't my favourite thing, but, now I know that I can have benedicts and poached eggs at brunch now. So, I guess I can call this a milestone (with many more to come.) of a successful chef, The Poached Egg Milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment